Continue your education with Long Island Nail Skin & Hair Institute and do more to help others while adding value to your career. Customers are always looking for the latest in beauty and fashion, and our advanced oncology and esthetics classes in Long Island, NY, will help you meet and exceed your goals and the expectations of your future customers.
40-Hour Oncology Esthetics Course
The Oncology Program at our esthetician school in Long Island, NY, is designed for licensed estheticians to expand their knowledge to specialize in working with oncology patients. It consists of an in-depth understanding of cancer and how it affects the skin, specialized protocols, sanitation guidelines, chemistry of products and their effects on oncology patients, and more.
Scope of Curriculum
- What Is Cancer’s Cellular Function & Cellular Health?
- Safe Skin Care Product Ingredients & Skin Care Ingredients to Avoid
- Environment & Restorative Oncology Skin Care Treatments & Protocols
- Oncology Skin Care Assessments/Skin Analysis & Consultations
- Immune & Integumentary Systems
- Training in Oncology Safe Spa Treatments
- Cancer Medications & Skin Reactions & Manifestations
Contact us today to learn what you need to know to pass the state board examinations to become an esthetician. We proudly serve students from Long Island and the surrounding areas, including Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, and Bronx, New York.